Keep Walking

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Birthday and Diwali - Home alone

Run up to the birthday was intimidating as roomates ditched me for a reasonable home visit during diwali, which left me alone for a long weekend...Sunday was coool, got a lovely bunch of carnations from better half, loved them...

A couple of friends surprised me, one came from Mumbai, for a lovely midnight cake cutting ceremony :)

Early in the evening, I had a small get together at some chinese restaurant (idea came from a friend who is visiting china for a couple of months and wanted to get used to the food there!).

I slept around 330 in the morning only to wake up at 630 with wishes from family and friends...Unfortunately office was open, though no souls around, and I had some boring time :P

Diwali was just next day, and I had no idea what to do until a friend invited me home for diwali puja followed by dinner, yumm...Had a great time there, bursting crackers and humming traditional puja verses...

Now bro's marriage is around the corner, fun gauranteed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home